Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Tags in Drying Process...



Here are the Valentine's Day Tags I have been working on, they are in the drying process now with the custom colored lace attached in between. These will be a dual sided tag, one side with the Happy Valentine's Day stamped on it and the other side with assorted images and phrases. There will be a hidden tag that will slide in and out from in between where you can write a special message to your Valentine. Will post more photos when completed and will be doing a drawing for a give away for one tag of your choice. You just need to post your comment on my blog and I will choose a winner randomly so keep checking back to see the final product!




2 comments:

  1. Oh so quaint and nostalgic, Kim!
    I hope you plan to sell them~ Connie Arthur :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not planning on selling them but you are now in the running for a give away that I am doing because you have left comments on my blog...spread the word! :)

      Delete