Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How Sweet it is...Vintage, Antique and Collectable Goodwill Finds!


   How sweet it is indeed...Starbucks coffee cup with small
heart charm tied on handle with sweet pink tulle ribbon...
Heart shaped bowl in pink, chocolate brown and 
red casing inside...

 Is this not the sweetest Royal Copley
 Lovebird you have ever seen....
Dainty pedestal plate to serve up the
Chocolate dipped berries in style...
and the ultimate Limoges China Chase's
Chocolates for the chocolates...

 a tad faded but adds to the shabby charm I love so much...

But the find on this bunch I am most pleased and thrilled with
is the old Royal Frenze pitcher...

 the detail on this charming pitcher is amazing,
quite covered with crazing but not a chip to be found...

 Look at the sweet detail it has, a nice bunch of fresh roses will really be beautiful in here...
also found this awesome decorative plate that is a
 perfect match in color for my decor and a
 heart shaped box with 3 yummy candles inside....
And last but not least a set of green depression glass
 salt and pepper shakers that will be welcome replacements
 for the old hunter green ones that I am using in the kitchen now!
 I truly love being able to find such lovely items at such reasonable prices and even better they are one of a kind items that are all new to me!
Until next post...
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I love shopping at thrift stores and I have all of my life. I would estimate that 80% of my household is recycled goods, I only buy new when I can not find it used! Saves money AND our earth!

      Delete