Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Chapter Ends and a New Chapter Begins...The Life and Times of Country Essence Emporium

So as of March 22, 2014 I will be closing shop
in downtown Brush, Colorado and relocating
Country Essence Emporium llc. to my residence
located at 311 Cameron Street to reopen in June 2014.
 This little collector loves to shop and create things
of beauty to sell...over the past year in running a
shop I have had so little time to create and or shop
so I have become to realize being a shop keeper is
not for me so I am revamping my business to better
suit the lifestyle I love...
 This little 3 tiered tray is one of the very few things I
have created in the last several months...I have started
to wither and die without the time to be creative and to
shop for "stuff"...
 Ran on to this old barn door a few days ago and this will
now be my new workspace table in my art studio...
It matches the woodwork at the bay window where
I am setting up my studio...
 It is a whopping 32" wide and 72" long and will give me
plenty of room to spread out as I work and area to set things
 aside as they dry...2 separate workstations actually...
This is my Mother and I last year on the day we
celebrated my opening of the shop downtown...
It has been a fun and rewarding year but the time
has come to move on to new adventures...
Yes...The life and times of Country Essence Emporium
is an ever changing one...did I ever mention that I bore
easily Ha Ha Ha! This next move is sure to keep me
more than busy...vending items in 4 shops plus my own
and doing junk and craft fairs along with all that
SHOPPING...Whooo Hoooo I can't wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment