Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Artsy Addicts Challenge Radiant Orchid TuTu Cute Violet Ember

 So enjoyed creating in my studio for the first time
in several months...Who wouldn't love putting together
a layout to showoff this beautiful baby girl!
This is Violet Ember my Granddaughter at 4 months old...
 Took me what seemed forever to assemble some creative
supplies to get started...I had ordered some Lindy's Stamp Gang
Starburst Sprays a while back so seized the opportunity to
put them to good use in this challenge...
 Was a warm and sunny day this past Sunday so
I played in the sun outside to spray...
I have a large bulletin board I use for all my
spraying...works great!
 I love how the Coredinations Black Magic Collection
cardstock makes the photograph pop and goes perfectly
with Violet's outfit...
 The Prima flower and vintage white eyelet were
both sprayed with a combination of Lindy's to get the
color I desired. I used a blend of
Gag me with a Spoon Gray
Down the Rabbit Hole and
Bodacious Blush
Love how they blended...
 Used some Recollections Boutique Fleur bling swirls...
I love the ease of application...
The words are clippings from Graphic 45's
Botanical Tea Collection sheet titled Just Because...
 The base page and torn element are musical note paper
from The Paper Studio...need to learn more on the distress
and rolling of the edges of tattered papers...I love the effect...
 Love how it all came together in the end...
took me a while to get the mojo on and get into
my groove...had been soooo long...
Baby Violet's TuTu Cute layout for the March
Artsy Addicts Color Challenge Radiant Orchid...
Done and I love it...so glad to be back in the studio
once again!
More to come...much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment